Have you decided to start working out again after a long period of rest? You don’t have to worry as innovative bike models have been created to cater your every need. If you are considering a workout that can deliver your fitness goals, checking out the best recumbent exercise bikes under 500 is a good idea. These bikes have been highly-rated by its users and have been vouched to live up to its prices. We have prepared a useful review for each one in case you do not have a specific model in mind yet.
Best Recumbent Exercise Bikes under $500 Review
Nautilus Recumbent Bike Series
If you are looking for a recumbent exercise bike that will take you to different places as you workout, the Nautilus Recumbent Bike Series is surely the model for you. This features an access to 3 free courses of the “Explore the World” app which lets you in on virtual courses, stunning trails and exotic locales around the globe as you workout.
This bike is geared towards comfort as it has a padded seat with a well-ventilated back on a sliding seat rail for your preferred adjustments. It offers 25 resistance levels for your preferred workout intensity. This also comes with a DualTrack blue backlit LCD console that includes 29 customizable workout programs. And for your convenience, it is also set up with an enhanced Bluetooth connectivity that users can track, monitor and set with well-known app based tracking tools.
- Digital immersion in virtual courses of stunning trails and sceneries around the globe
- Ventilated and padded seat on adjustable sliding seat rail for comfort
- 25 resistance level options for varied workout intensity needs
- 29 customizable workout programs in DualTrack blue blacklist LCD console
- Bluetooth connectivity for connecting tracking application and tools
- Easy to assemble
- Screws used to attach the frame to the seat tend to get loose from time to time. Frequent tightening is needed.
Velocity Exercise Dual Motion Recumbent Bike
Stay fit and fabulous at home or in the office with the Velocity Exercise Dual Motion Recumbent Bike. This features a 5kg flywheel for smooth and quiet rides. It has an ABS plastic shrouding, structural steel tube frame that is designed to comfortably support users weighing up to 250 lbs. You also get to adjust its polyurethane seating to prevent back and neck strains.
A heart rate monitor is also incorporated in its handles and a rotating upper body exercise system for effective upper body exercises. You can easily adjust resistance for this upper body system too. In addition, this has a digital LCD monitor that gives you relevant details such as calories burned, speed, distance, pulse, and odometer.
- Smooth and quiet rides
- Sturdy build and adjustable seat for comfort and strain prevention
- LCD monitor for effective progress and vitals tracking
- Tension adjustable rotating upper body exercise system for full body workout
- Upper body exercise system not too smooth for reverse workouts
Exerpeutic 2000 High Capacity Programmable Magnetic Recumbent Bike
An ideal unit for those who want to utilize the newest workout technology, the Exerpeutic 2000 High Capacity Programmable Magnetic Recumbent Bike features a seat with individual air chambers to disperse the user’s weight and absorb shock effectively. It has honeycomb mesh around the sides with a soft PVC weave cushion top for increased air flow and optimum comfort.
Choose among six preset workout programs with distance, RPM, watts, heart rate readouts, calories burned and time. It also comes with a hand pulse monitor to keep your desired values. It offers an 8-level magnetic tension control system to allow the user to make adjustments to their workout’s intensity. As for comfort, you can be sure that its contoured backrest and elbow pads will do the work for you. This model can accommodate up to 300 lbs and is equipped with transportation wheels for excellent mobility.
- Air soft seat with air chambers and shock-absorbing capability
- Detailed preset workout programs
- Hand pulse monitor for additional tracking
- Adjustable workout intensity
- Transportation wheels for mobility
- Not too easy to assemble
Marcy Magnetic Recumbent Bike with Adjustable Resistance and Transport Wheels NS-716R
An excellent equipment to keep your cardio health in its best shape, the Marcy Magnetic Recumbent Bike with Adjustable Resistance and Transport Wheels NS-716R is definitely a bang for the buck. It comes with an adjustable seat and foam-covered handlebars for the most comfortable experience. This is equipped with an LCD computer screen that tells you information like distance traveled, speed, and calories burned.
This recumbent exercise bike’s magnetic wheel is supported by an 8-preset tension knob that allows you to adjust your workout level. This delivers the smoothest pedaling motion while you work on improving your overall health. It also has transport wheels that allow you to move the equipment around in a breeze. Overall, this is a good deal for the price and performance you are to get from it.
- Fully adjustable seat and foam-covered handlebars for comfortable experience
- Digital tracking panel to monitor calories burned, time, distance, and speed in a simple touch of a button.
- 8-Preset tension knob for effective adjustments on your workout’s intensity
- Transport wheels for better mobility
- Extra caution needed for resistance as it is prone to wear and tear
Getting back in shape and strengthening your immune system should always be a priority. This does not mean that you should invest more than your means for fitness equipment. You can actually go for fitness exercise bikes that fall under 500 dollars but deliver excellent results. Breeze through the models mentioned above and take a look at its specifications and features.
Carefully choose and consider which model suits you and your preference. Always remember that the comfort and exercise results greatly depend on your equipment’s quality. So make it a habit to do thorough research before making the purchase.